Introducing the all new BBR Stock Comp Signature aluminum swingarm for the TTR110! We completely started over in designing this new A-frame style swingarm. The sides are forged from 6061 aluminum for super high strength and increased stiffness. These forgings eliminated the 4 main welds used on our old Super Stock swingarms and allowed for a much more precise fit and finish. The axle dropouts were redesigned to be stronger and allow for more chain adjustment. The shock mount is removable giving you the choice between standard ride height and +1" seat height. All Stock Comp Signature swingarms now include a brake stop for dics brake caliper mounts (fits old BBR disc brake or Diamond KX65 caliper mount) or the standard TTR110 brake arm. Finish is bead blasted clear anodized. Includes anodized look chrome signature decals from Ryan Villopoto and Carson Brown.
Note: You will need a longer chain. All Stock Comp Signature swingarms use the BBR CRF/XR50 chainguides.
- Forged 6061 aluminum side spars
- TIG welded and heat treated to T6
- Bead blasted and Bright Dip anodized finish
- Ride height adjustable between standard and +1" (both blocks included)
- Uses BBR CRF/XR50 chain guide on all models
- Adds 1.75" over stock length
- Includes brake rod extender