Trail Bikes Manual Clutch Kit for CRF50/70
- Converts 3-speed semi-auto clutch to a 3-speed manual clutch.
- Unlike other similar kits on the market, this kit includes a 3 plate clutch.
- 67/18 Primary gears that makes first gear more usable than stock gears (some other kits do not include this nice option).
- Can properly handle 88cc - 108cc Bore/Race Head kit combinations without clutch slippage and loss of power.
- Correct length shift shaft for the newer Honda engines so no additional modifications are necessary.
- Comes with everything pictured including an allen head bolt kit for the engine cases. All you will need is a perch and lever and a few of your stock parts (we did not include a perch/ lever due to the wide variety of styles out there - However, we do have a nice set listed in this section if needed). Additionally, if you don't have a clutch nut socket, you will need one of those - do not tighten the nut with a hammer and screw driver - it must be torqued on!
- Very nice option to use with the 88cc - 108cc bore kits for even more fun and performance!
- With the 108cc stroker engines, we do not recommend the use of an inner rotor kit with this clutch as it can cause damage to the clutch housing. However, we offer an upgrade which allows use of inner rotor kits and larger displacement engines with this clutch kit - Please see the Billet Housing upgrade available in this section for more details
- Z50 - All years
- XR50 - All years
- CRF50 - All years
- XR70 - All years
- CRF70 - All years