Chain Guide, Factory Edition - Black / XR/CRF80/100, 85-13
Our best selling chain guide, for the CRF/XR80 and CRF/XR100, gets an update! The old design was one of the first products BBR made for the XR100. After nearly 20 years we're updating the design to perform better and last longer.
We've increased the thickness of the aluminum side plates and given it a modern look with see through cutouts. That allows for quick clean out of crud - plus it looks like modern big-bike style chainguides. The side plates are anodized in black with a silver chamfer and the "BBR" logo is laser etched. Modern, dished flange-head bolts replace the button head allen bolts of the old design. HDPE plastic feeds the chain onto the rear sprocket to prevent tossing the chain. Tossed chains often result in broken engine cases - not to mention lost races.
- Thicker black anodized aluminum side plates with silver chamfered edges
- Side plate cutouts with the BBR logo laser etched
- Modern dished, flange-head bolts
- HDPE plastic chain guide buffers
- Fits CRF/XR80/100 OEM swingarms