BBR CRF/XR50 Handlebar Kit
CRF/XR50 Handlebar kit
The first step to upgrading your pit bike. The most complete bar kit on the market includes everything you need. Complete kit includes 8" rise bars that are perfect for adult riders.
- Black or Red anodized, CNC machined, billet aluminum top clamp
- chromoly 8" rise handlebar
- Front brake lever with long cable
- Standard turn throttle with long cable and custom carb top (stock carb)
- CR type kill button with long length wires
- BBR crossbar pad and BBR grips
- Grip glue, instructions, and 6mm hex key wrench included
Note: This conversion changes the OEM Honda XR/CRF50 handlebars from 3/4" diameter to standard motorcycle/bicycle 7/8". This throttle, cable, and carb top are a special design to work with the super short slide of the OEM Keihin 13mm carb. If you have a larger aftermarket carb you will need a different throttle and cable (consider our carb kit throttle and cable). The throttle, cable, and carb top SHOULD fit the 1979-1999 Honda Z50R OEM carb - but you will have to figure out how to change the Z50R handlebars to 7/8" diameter. The tripleclamp in this handlebar kit does not fit the Z50R and BBR does not currently offer one that does. If you have a Chinese knock-off of the Honda CRF50 or the Z50R you are on your own. Most likely, none of this stuff will fit.